Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Back to work

  1. #1
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    tomorrow I'm going back to work. I am feeling a lot better which will prolly change by the time I get off tomorrow*L. I don't wanna complain, I really love my job but sometimes its just wearing me out like crazy. I already wish I had someone to give me a massage when I come home*W,...
    However I am hoping to take 3 weeks leave on x-mas, sounds so sweet to me*lol

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    YAY!!!!...i am glad that your feeling alot better girl [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you CG*s

    I was really missed at work, made me feel good off course [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Looks like I'll be off Friday-Tuesday, that would be reallllllllllllllll nice*L

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by CanadianGirl:
    YAY!!!!...i am glad that your feeling alot better girl [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    <font size="3" face="Tempus Sana ITC,Verdana, Arial">I nursed her back.. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/boy_hug.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (((Susanne)))
    I am glad you are feeling better and i do hope you get that Holiday time Off!!!!

  6. #6
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Raelynn!!! But now my thoughts and hugs are going out to you, you really had a BAD day! Geezes!!!

  7. #7
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    *hugs* seems to always do it

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Hugs and cuddling underneath a warm blanket,...
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •